Abi grinder is the basic idli/dosa grinder. It is a granite stone on granite stone grinder. Abi melanger has enhanced ventilation system and helps to grind for 24 hours or more.
The whole roller stone assembly, is removable as one piece. They are easy to clean, handle and store. The roller stone assembly is locked into position by screwing in the cap with tension spring. Cylindrical roller stones are easy to clean and handle. The spare parts are easily available. Even more the unit carries a limited one year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
Abi grinder is a vertical model grinder. It is easy to tilt and empty the batter from the grinding vessel.
Motor in Abi grinder is stays cool even after 36 hours of use without overheating. PolyV belts and aluminum pulleys for best performance. Don't let the price fool you. Abi grinder has the best drive mechanism with aluminum pulleys and double polyV belts that is not seen in any other grinder. CocoaTown is the innovator to come up with this system that gives trouble free performance.
Quietest grinder in the market - makes only 50 decibels sound when grinding chocolate.
We have two variations in Abi Grinder.
The basic model (US$300+ S&H) comes with polypropylene roller holder. The deluxe model (US$450+ S&H) comes with Stainless steel roller holder & Stainless steel Wiper for better hygiene & durability.
We ship these grinder around the world.
- Light weight – easy to handle
- Compact – takes less than 1 sq. ft of counter space
- Quiet motor
- Improved ventilation – long lasting motor
- Detachable grinding vessel – easy to use and clean
- Hard granite roller stones – durable
- Cylindrical stones – grinds by shearing
- Tilting system to empty the chocolate easier
- Roller Stone Assembly – easy to use
- Locking mechanism – easy to change tension
- 1 year limited warranty – peace of mind
- Spare parts easily available – minimum downtime
- US$300 (basic model) + S&H - affordable
- Shipped around the world – Convenience
Abi Grinder also grind:
- Almond pieces into Marzipan (Marcepan)
- Hazel nut pieces into Gianduja
- Pistachios pieces into pistachio butter
- Cashew pieces into cashew butter
- Sesame seeds into tahini
- Chick peas into hummus
- Flax seeds into paste
- Spanish moss for facial pack
- Grind quinoa
- 1/5 HP 110V or 220V single phase motor
- Weight – 35 lbs (16 kgs) (dimensional wt for shipping – 45 lbs (20 kgs))
- Grinds up to 10 lbs (4.5 kgs) of batter (rice +urad dhal)
- High quality Stainless steel vessel
- Cylindrical granite roller stones
- Injection molded ABS plastic body – quiet in operation